TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions apply to all purchases and transactions through Home Wood Stoves website. It is the customer’s responsibility to read through and accept the Conditions prior to making any purchase.
1. Effect of agreement
In entering a contractual agreement for the supply of goods, you (the customer) duly accept these Conditions.
In almost all cases, the prices for goods are displayed on the website. In some instances, you may need to telephone us for a price. Usually the price stated is that which must be paid for the goods supplied. On the rare occasion when a price is incorrectly stated on the website or quoted incorrectly, we will contact you to apologize and advise you of the error and indicate the actual price appropriate to those goods. Should you have already paid the price initially quoted; an option to have the amount paid refunded onto your debit/credit card will be provided. We will make every reasonable attempt to contact you to inform you of this change. If we are unable to contact you we may place the order on hold or cancel the order. If we cancel the order a full refund will be provided.
All prices shown and quoted are inclusive of VAT
Costs may vary if ordering goods for delivery abroad. For a quote please telephone 01252 877162. Some areas of the UK and Ireland may incur additional delivery charges and you accept to pay these charges where required. We ask you to understand that very occasionally deliveries may be late as a result of circumstances completely out of our control associated with the delivery services we employ. We cannot accept liability for any consequential cost that you may incur as a result of these unforeseen delays. Where we know of a potential delay we will try to inform you of this as soon as possible (the usual method of communication in this instance is via email). If goods do not arrive when expected, please telephone us to let us know. Where you have paid for a specific date for delivery and the goods do not arrive on or before that date, a refund of some or all delivery charges may be provided.
5. Faulty or damaged goods
You must check your goods on delivery. In cases of damaged goods, this should where possible, be communicated to the delivery driver and signed for ‘as damaged’. Please then email email@example.com as soon as possible. In cases where we advise you to return the goods, we will arrange collection. You will then have the option of accepting replacement goods, or receiving a full refund
6. Availability of goods
We stock a considerable range of stoves available for immediate purchase. Some items may be sent to you directly from the manufacturer and purchase of these goods may be subject to their available stock. If we are unable to send your goods within a reasonable time or when we have promised delivery, we will inform you as soon as possible. A full refund will be provided if you have already paid for goods and you wish to cancel the order.
In UK law, Distance Selling Regulations provides you with a statutory right to cancel your goods order and receive a full refund for any home delivery item. To cancel, you can email us or write to us at Customer Services within 7 calendar days commencing the day after the day of delivery of your goods – please provide your order number to aid in processing this cancellation. You are liable for taking reasonable and due care of the goods.
8. Exclusions of Liability
As per standard business practice applied to all retail services, Home Wood Stoves is not liable to fulfil any obligations towards you as a result of:
- Acts of god including earthquakes, cyclones, storms, flooding, fire, disease, fog, snow or frost
- Force majeure including (but not limited to) war, accidents, acts of public enemies, strikes, embargoes, perils of the air, local disputes or civil commotions.
- Latent defects or inherent vice in the contents of the shipment.
- Criminal acts of third parties such as theft and arson.
- National or local disruptions in air or ground transportation networks and mechanical problems to modes of transport or machinery Our Technical and Sales team are always pleased to offer customers advice regarding the purchasing of stoves and flue systems, but it must be indicated that this information is meant as guidance only. Home Wood Stoves cannot accept any responsibility if wrong items are ordered by the customer and/or installed in a manner which does not meet the purpose intended and/or comply with building regulations.
- Home Wood Stoves will not be liable for any loss of income, loss of profits, loss of markets, loss of reputation, loss of customers, loss of use, loss of an opportunity even if we had knowledge that such damages or loss might arise or for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or loss howsoever arising including without limitation breach of contract, negligence, willful act or default.
Copyright of all illustrations, images and designs found on our website is reserved. Persons acting individually or as part of an organisation must not use, reproduce, modify or distribute images or content on this website in any form without written permission from Home Wood Stoves. 10. Images & Technical Specifications We always try to make sure that all product images illustrated on our website are current and accurately represent the product along with all technical data provided. However, very occasionally manufacturers will make slight amendments to the construction or appearance of a product – these changes do not alter the functionality of the product and will only present themselves as very minor differences.
11. Reasonable control & Breach of Contract
Home Wood stoves shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations in cases where the failure was caused by matters beyond our reasonable control. We, Home Wood Stoves have the right to suspend or terminate any agreement if it appears to us in our absolute discretion that you, the customer have breached any part of that agreement.
12. Applicable law
The laws of England shall govern the contract between us and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England.